Monday, September 13, 2021

Integrity 1

In Isaiah 5:2, God says, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness . . . "

Corruption in our national life is distressing. People of integrity will have to decide whether to  cave under pressure, or take a stand against the corruption.

Robert P. George posted the following on Facebook.

"A time of testing is coming--indeed, for some it has already come. We are each going to have to decide. As for myself:

"I will not pretend to believe what I do not believe, or pretend not to believe what I do believe.
"I will not speak as if I believe to be true something I in fact believe to be false.
"Not in public. Not in private. Not for the sake of career or friendships. Not to fit in or avoid being thrown out (or "canceled").

(cont'd tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment