Thursday, October 4, 2018

Whistle blower

Abby Johnson rose through the ranks to become a Planned Parenthood Clinic Director in Texas. But in 2009 she assisted in an ultrasound-assisted abortion, and that changed everything. After that experience, she decided, "Never again."

Two weeks later she quit her job, and then joined a pro-life organization. She became national news.


"I'm not doing this to judge anyone," she said. "My goodness, I have participated in the abortion industry for eight years. I'm just here as a resource and telling my story ... and maybe somebody will be touched by it."

She wrote a book, Unplanned, and started a non-profit which has helped over 400 people leave the abortion industry.

And a movie about her life, also called "Unplanned," will come out next March.

(cont'd tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment