Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Expecting it

Note: internet issues yesterday, sorry about the blank day :(

On December 10, there was a terror attack in Cairo, Egypt. A chapel in the complex of St. Mark's Cathedral was the site of a bomb blast that killed 25 and wounded 49 during Sunday morning mass.

photo: cbsnews.com

Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attack carried out by a 22-year-old murderer who was carrying 26 pounds of TNT. 

Many Christians are preparing themselves for forgiveness and martyrdom. “I want to send a message to those that killed my wife,” said Wagdy Anis. “I forgive him, and I pray for him and the people who are like him. That God may lighten their minds and open their vision.”

"Amad Saad Aziz lost his sister Amany in the attack. “To my martyred sister I say, ‘I love you so much and I want to be like you.’ To you who killed my sister I say, ‘We are ready for martyrdom.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment